Friday, September 17, 2010

Labor Day Weekend Part 1- Zoo

Over our supposed-to-be 4 day weekend, which turned into 2.5 day weekend, we went up to Seoul to do some Korean-y things. After I had forgotten my camera on Saturday, we ended up seeing Inception instead, and jamming all of our activities into Sunday. First we went to the zoo to try and avoid the heat and it was awesome! And gigantic! I was definitely tired of walking by the time we reached the opposite end of the park, but we had a great time hanging out with all the animals.
**I got a little collage happy on these, but I didn't want to post all the pictures separately :) **

This is the entrance to the Zoo, Matt and I with a giraffe, and the Dolphin Show!
My collage of cute Koreans. They are very different, but have their adorable moments :)
I love this man. He is such a goofy kid and makes the craziest faces, but he makes me laugh so much every day. Bottom left picture, notice Matt has fully adapted to the Asian way of life with the peace sign.
Some of the zoo animals!
Elephants are my favorite!
Top left is the entrance to Seoul Grand Park where the zoo is. The only pictures are when we took the lift back down cause I was tired of walking. Definitely over-priced and we got rained on, but there was definitely a great view!
And this is Korea. Nasty spiders EVERYWHERE. Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment