Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fort Worth Bridal Show

Today I went to the bridal show with my mom, sister (plus baby too!), aunt, and roomie/future bride-Kate. The boutique I ordered my dress from asked me to walk in the fashion show. I got to wear the dress I ordered! I had a blast doing it, and even better- I didn't fall down! For obvious reasons I can't post the pictures of it, but in a year I can!
The show was very productive in planning. We got a great deal on the tuxes, and I'm officially going to have a photobooth! It is something I've always wanted to have at my wedding, and I'm so happy it's actually going to happen! I can't wait to see the scrapbook with everyone's pictures and messages for us!
I am pretty sure I found a great DJ, and the PERFECT invitations...we just have to see how much they cost!

No comments:

Post a Comment