Monday, July 20, 2009

Wedding Plans are coming right along!!

The day after Matt left for Korea, I went and signed the contract for the venue our wedding will be at. We're having the Ceremony and Reception at Piazza in the Village in Colleyville, TX. This is the outside of the Piazza. I'm so thrilled to have found a place this gorgeous! And in our budget! :)

I also found THE DRESS! I went with my mom and dad, sister and her husband (Amy and Jesse) and my best friend on Sunday and decided I couldn't find anything more perfect. The store owner also asked me to wear it at the Fort Worth Bridal Show on this coming Sunday, which I thought was pretty neat. Last night I was so excited and happy about getting it I couldn't even fall asleep...I felt like a little kid who was getting to go to Disneyworld the next day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment